Stand a chance of winning a PlayStation 5 plus a share of R10 000 in free bets!
South Africa’s COOLEST sportsbook is giving you the chance of winning the COOLEST prize AND a share of R10 000 in free bets! 10 challenges, 5 weeks, ready?
To enter the competition simply keep an eye on our Facebook page between 24 May and 23 June to take part in 10 thrilling challenges. Each week two challenges will be published on our page, for every challenge completed you get one entry into the lucky draw. Take part in every challenge to increase your amount of entries and secure your chance of winning R500 worth of weekly free bets.
Sign up for a SunBet account, deposit R50 and claim your R50 match deposit bonus. Post a screenshot in the comments section when you’re done.
Bet R25 on Pirates v AmaZulu in the PSL (Taking place on 27 May), share your betslip in the comments section when you are done and answer this simple question: In what year was the inception of the Premier Soccer League?
Place any bet on Lucky Numbers and let us know in the comments section on which draw you placed your bet on.
Simply answer the question in the comments section: where is the Sunshine Tour SunBet Challenge hosted?
Place any bet on the Lions v Sharks match in the SA Rainbow Cup (Taking place on 5 June) and comment with your betslip.
Post your betslip in the comments section of any accumulator bet you have placed today.
Place any bet on Virtual Sports and share your betslip in the comments section.
Share our promotional post and tell us what your favourite soccer league is to bet on.
Bet R10 on any BetGames game and comment with your betslip
Comment and tell us why you love SunBet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into promotional competition will be deemed acceptance of these rules, terms, and conditions as stipulated by SunBet (“the Promoter”).
- Participants must be 18 years and older to qualify for participation in the PlayStation 5 promotional competition. Participants may enter promotional competitions by completing any of the above listed tasks as published on SunBet’s social media pages.
- Weekly free bet winners will be randomly selected from the promotional post’s comments section and will be notified via the specific social media channel via the promotional competition is hosted. Each entry to every challenge will be added to a lucky draw from which the PlayStation 5 winner will be randomly selected. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to notify the winner, however, in the event that the Promoter is unable to contact with winner within at least 12/24 depending on prize dates of the random selection, which was used to select the winner, then a new winner shall be selected.
- Each challenge will expire as soon as the event listed to place bets on has finished or in the event that the challenge does not require betting on an event, the challenge will end as soon as the next challenge is published on the SunBet Facebook page.
- The promotional competition is exclusive to South African residents only and is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members. In addition, all SunBet and Sun International employees are precluded from participation in the promotional competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to request documents such as South African ID or Driver’s License as it may deem necessary to verify the identity of the participant.
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the participant does not provide all required information including, but not limited to, name and surname, telephone number and email address. A re-draw will occur in such instances.
- The prize winner will be selected by either a random draw or meeting the winning criteria first, after the closing date. Prize winners will be notified by SunBet using the appropriate personal details of the persons concerned which it has on record. SunBet also reserves the right (with necessary permission) to publish the surname and/or photographs of the winner and the winner(s) consents to such publication.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the random draw or selection (if applicable) irrespective of the cause thereof, another suitable device or method will be used at the sole discretion of the promoter.
- The prize (PlayStation 5) is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- By virtue of participation, participants consent to the promoter obtaining, processing and retaining their personal information (Protected Personal Information), which may include the involvement of the promoter’s third-party agent. Also, participants consent to the promoter retaining their personal information for as long as is necessary to further the legitimate business interests of the promoter and that the promoter may take reasonable steps to update or destroy such information.
- Participants accept that SunBet takes reasonable and practical steps to safeguard Protected Personal Information in its possession. In addition, it is possible for errors or malfunctions to occur. To the fullest extent permissible by law, participants hereby indemnify and holds harmless SunBet, its employees and agents against any liability, damages and/or legal action whatsoever and howsoever arising, including negligence on the part of Sun International, its employees or agents and Sun International shall not accept liability for any damages or any type of loss suffered by participants who enter this promotional competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotional competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- If SunBet makes any indulgence or deviation of these terms and conditions in favour of participants, then such indulgence or deviation shall not be misconstrued to be a breach or waiver of these terms and conditions or any rights of SunBet.
- Sunbet shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, expense, or delay that may arise directly or indirectly from acceptance of the grand prize.
- Should a participant dispute the applicability or interpretation of these rules, the participant may lodge a formal complaint to the management of SunBet by addressing a letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The management of SunBet will provide the participant with a decision within 14 days of receipt of the request, or from receipt of additional information, if so, required by SunBet. If a participant is aggrieved by the decision of SunBet's management, such participant may approach the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board (WCGRB) by addressing a complaint to the WCGRB at: email@example.com
- The above clauses are severable from each other. In the event that any clause or part thereof is unenforceable in law, then that clause or part thereof shall be severed from these terms and conditions, and the surviving clauses and parts thereof shall remain in force.