First Deposit Match Bonus
All new Customers qualify for a 100% matching bonus up to a maximum of R1000 on their first deposit at Sunbet.
- Deposit match bonuses are offered to customers at the discretion of Sunbet, and the deposit match percentage (%) may vary from promotion to promotion.
- A successful deposit into the Sunbet account needs to have been made in order to claim a deposit match bonus.
- These offers are made through various marketing channels including, SMS, e-mail and social media platforms.
- In order to be credited with a deposit match bonus, You may be obligated to furnish certain records as requested by Sunbet.
- This offer is only valid for Sunbet account holders, and is not transferable to any person who is not a Sunbet account holder.
- All Sunbet offers are intended for recreational players and Sunbet may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- A customer needs to have wagered their initial deposit plus bonus at least three times (3x). Example: If you deposit R1000 and receive a R1000 bonus you need to wager the total amount of R6000 at least once.
- Only bets struck at 5/10 (1.5) or greater will be considered towards wagering your Welcome Bonus.
- All bets placed with bonus money at odds less than 5/10 (1.5) will not contribute to the bonus wagering requirement.
- Bonuses are credited in good faith, irregular play such as betting on all possible outcomes in a single event just to clear the bonus wagering requirements will be seen as bonus abuse.
- Sunbet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any bonus/promotion at its own discretion. Bonuses will be forfeited if upon investigation, it is found by Sunbet that there is an abuse of bonuses/promotions.
- First deposit match bonus need to be used by the customer within 3 months of it being credited to the customer by Sunbet Proprietary Limited (“Sunbet”). Deposit matching bonuses which are not used by the customer within 3 months from the date of credit thereof will be forfeited and the amount thereof will be removed from the customer’s account.
- Approval of the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board is required prior to any changes to these terms and conditions and the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of any unresolved disputes. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.