Bet on Soccer!
Whether you call it soccer, football or footy, Sunbet offers you the opportunity to bet on just about every professional league in the world. If you want to back The Citizens or the Red Devils during the Manchester derby in the English Premier League or have a punt (place a bet) on FC Barcelona when they take on Los Blancos in the LA Liga’s El Cassico, we’ve got you covered!
But here at Sunbet we also know that local is lekker and we’ve got you covered there too. Whether you want to bet on Amasandawana lifting the Premier Soccer League or Amakhosi getting one over their bitter rivals and neighbours, Orlando Pirates, in the Soweto derby.
Feeling lucky or that you’re soccer fundi whose knowledge of football cannot be rivalled? Then take the next step to unlock limitless riches on our safe and secure betting platforms.
Sunbet uses the latest online security protocols to ensure that your information is strictly safeguarded against any threat. Sunbet also complies with current South African Financial Intelligence Centre legislation which further enhances our reputation and confidence from our customers. Registration on Sunbet.co.za is a hassle-free process.
Our online betting site has a logical and easy to follow layout which allows users to quickly find their way to their preferred soccer league, tournament or cup competition to place bets. Our site is mobile friendly which allows users to easily and quickly access it on an Android or Apple device of their choice
Betting on Soccer
- To place a bet you need to login to the website with your username and password that you created on .
- Select ‘Soccer’ from the sports category menu bar on the main screen and then select the tournament/league/event you wish to place your bets on.
- There all the current and upcoming soccer fixtures will be listed in an easy to bet format.
- Click on the odds related to the bet you would like to place, this will load your betslip with the market.
- To place a single bet, enter your stake (the amount you want to bet) in the block provided.
- Your potential payout amount will be displayed; the payout amount includes your stake for the bet.
- Now click the ‘Place Bet’ button.
- If you would like to place another bet with your current selection click ' Keep selection in the bet slip.’
- Your confirmed bet will be displayed in the bet card, or alternatively by navigating to ‘Betting History’ on the left menu on the main screen.
- If you’re still a little hesitant or unsure of anything head on over to our frequently asked questions.
Sun International’s online sportsbook, Sunbet offers soccer punters markets that are extensive allowing them to place a bet on a vast array of possible outcomes pre-match such as the winner of the game or place Live in-Play bets such as which team will score the next goal. We have listed just some of the markets available to bet on below:
Soccer betting Markets:
- To Win The Trophy
- Total Goals by Home Team
- Total Goals by Away Team
- Half Time/Full Time
- Home Team to win and both teams to score
- Home Team to Score in both halves
- Away Team to Score in both halves
- Both Teams to Score in both halves
- Exact Winning Margin
Betting on soccer has never been easier or more thrilling with countless chances to win big with Sunbet. So delay no more and head on over to Sunbet.co.za and Make your first deposit to claim your exclusive Welcome Offer of a 100% Deposit Match Bonus up to R1000.
Soccer betting tips/ 101
The most popular soccer betting markets are Full Time, Total goals, Both Teams To Score, Double Chance and Correct Score.
Team A to win. Team B to win or Team A and Team B to draw.
Home team to win. Away team to win or Home and Away Teams to draw.
The customary over/under total for most matches in soccer will be over/under 2.5 goals. In this case, an overbet will require at least 3 combined goals in the match and an under bet will require 2 or fewer combined goals in the match.
Both Teams To Score
A simple yes or no bet to indicate whether or not you think both teams will score.
Double chance betting is commonly used in any sport where there are three possible outcomes. It is a popular betting option in football because it covers two of the three possible outcomes. There are three options in double chance betting to consider the possibilities for a win/draw bet. Put simply, a double chance bet is a type of bet where you place a win/draw option on any team. You will win if the team you back draws or wins. If you’re on the fence about the result and your team is more likely to win or draw, then the double chance bet gives you the advantage of being able to combine them into one bet. The only way you won’t get a payout is if your team loses on your double chance bet.
This is when you can bet on the exact score that you think will be the outcome of the match.